change to blog url

I finally had the courage to change the url for my blog. I have been in the process of organising my branding and social media links and this was the last frontier.

If you were  follower of studiok24.blogspot.ca then you will have noticed that the link is gone and you get a note that the blog has been removed.

 all the old content still exists here on this new site.

If you stumbled upon this blog then Welcome.

 I hope to update this blog more frequently now that my website is up and running and my logo is designed and my business cards have arrived and my labels are made. I didnt realise how much piddly work was involved in branding one's product line. Whew!

If you want to see photos of my work or discover where you can see them in person or to shop online  please visit my website @    www.mhotistudio.ca

Thanks for stopping by, and please do come again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party REVEAL DAY

Bead Peeps swap n hop